The wearing of school uniform gives children a sense of belonging and a pride in their school. Their smart appearance helps to develop a positive attitude towards behaviour and their learning.
Our preferred uniform supplier is a local company, Total Clothing. They have set up a dedicated online uniform shop for our school which can be viewed by clicking here. Alternatively, you can visit them at their showroom at Total Promotions, No 9 Botolph Trading Estate, Oundle Road, Peterborough, PE2 9QP. You can also contact them with any queries on (01733) 374705. As well as clothing items they also stock book bags and PE bags.
You may, of course, purchase uniform without the school logo from many high street stores and supermarkets.
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- White or red polo shirt or white shirt
- Red sweatshirt or jumper
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- White or red polo shirt or white blouse
- Red cardigan, sweatshirt or jumper
- Red and white check or striped summer dress
- Black shorts and House Team colour PE t-shirt
- Black or navy jogging bottoms or tracksuit
- Plimsolls or trainers (Reception classes will be notified when these are needed)
Items of clothing can sometimes be misplaced. Help us to help you by ensuring all uniform, PE kit, coats, and if possible footwear, is clearly named. This can be either by sewn-in or iron-on labels or by using a pen or permanent marker on clothing labels.